Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Guan, Kelly" <C_...@wingcast.com> on 2001/09/11 04:49:22 UTC

where is rhino.jar ?

Hi,
I am trying to make the Ant optional tasks work, in the Ant Manual, it
says one of the dependent file is
rhino.jar at www.mozilla.org, but I couldn't find it there.
Also, testlet.jar is not at  java.apache.org/framework anymore, and it
has a link to another site, seems the link is not working either.
Are those Dependencies listed in the manual up to date. Is it necessary
to install all of them in ant\lib to make the optional tasks work?
And I agree it is a good idea to make <propertyfile> a build-in task.

thanks

Kelly

Re: where is rhino.jar ?

Posted by Jon Baer <jo...@digitalanywhere.com>.
http://www.mozilla.org/rhino/

- Jon

Re: where is rhino.jar ?

Posted by Diane Holt <ho...@yahoo.com>.
--- "Guan, Kelly" <C_...@wingcast.com> wrote:
> I am trying to make the Ant optional tasks work, in the Ant Manual, it
> says one of the dependent file is
> rhino.jar at www.mozilla.org, but I couldn't find it there.

http://www.mozilla.org/rhino/download.html

You only need it if you want to be able to use Javascript in the <script>
task.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)