Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jérôme BERNARD <je...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/02 19:49:23 UTC

Tapestry Testify with Tapestry 5.3

Hi,

I'm currently working on a new app and I'm wondering if there is any plan to
compatibility of Tapestry Testify with Tapestry 5.3?

Thanks,
Jerome.

Re: Tapestry Testify with Tapestry 5.3 [I]

Posted by Steve Eynon <st...@alienfactory.co.uk>.
Hi Paul,

As I recall, there were only 2 lines that didn't compile (against
T5.3-beta-1) - but a lot more changes were required to put them in a
compilable state! By then I was "in the zone" and decided to tackle
the numerous deprecated warnings... so there are a lot more changes in
the code than what was actually required to make it work.

Anyhow, I'll see if I can get a patch to you in the next few days...

By the way, thanks for all the hard work on Testify - it's quite an
invaluable tool.

Steve.

Posted by Steve Eynon <st...@alienfactory.co.uk>.

Posted by Jérôme BERNARD <je...@gmail.com>.