Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org> on 2017/06/13 14:53:58 UTC

Incubation status page.

Question....does the new Whimsy page replace the existing incubation status
page?
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/juneau.html

If so, can we stop updating the latter?

Re: Incubation status page.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Right now, the yamls are an experiment.  With enough feedback, I expect
them to replace the current status pages.  The pages in Whimsy should cover
all of the requirements.  Most of the text on there is confusing, and often
missed.

I would recommend stop updating the latter for most things, and when we get
close to graduation see which is the current "production" version.  We can
make adjustments at that point.

John