Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Bart Coninckx <ba...@telenet.be> on 2013/06/06 18:47:14 UTC

network test fails for port on full SSL installation

Hi,

I remember that the network test was adapted to reflect the settings of
the configuration. The test works better for me now, except for the
"Port" part, this says "failed" while my OM 2.1 works fine.
So it seems something is off. Submit a bug in Jira?

cheers,

BC

Re: network test fails for port on full SSL installation

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
yes please

--
WBR