Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2010/02/17 22:04:25 UTC

[Maven] release procedure and nexus

Hi,

I read up on this:
http://maven.apache.org/developers/release/apache-release.html

I am wondering what folks think about moving bit over to that
procedure (including Nexus as repository manager).

=> http://repository.apache.org

We'd need to file a sub-task of this jira ticket:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1896

To me it is not entirely clear if that would mean to deployment to
people.apache.org

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [Maven] release procedure and nexus

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I'm still working and doing releases using maven 2.0.x. Sounds good, but I'm
not sure if maven release plugin will work fully releasing myfaces projects
(never tried mvn release:perform).

We have to try....

regards,

Leonardo Uribe