Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Lasantha Ranaweera <la...@opensource.lk> on 2007/03/13 06:29:10 UTC

Jetty6 Integration Questions

Hi,

There are couple of attributes commented in the Jetty  GBeans plan (eg:
minThreads, lowThreads, maxIdleTimeMs, lowThreadsMaxIdleTimeMs). IMO
missing minThreads attribute creating some errors in other locations
Geronimo (HTTPSConnector). Can somebody please clarify? ( I saw
BoundedThreadPool comes with Jetty has all these properties too)

Also there is a method called  setMaxThreads(int maxThreads) in
JettyConnector class. Can't we replace this method with something like
below?

public void setMaxThreads(int maxThreads) {
        BoundedThreadPool threadPool = new BoundedThreadPool(); //also
we can reuse existing one before creating new one
        threadPool.setMaxThreads(maxThreads);
        ((AbstractConnector) listener).setThreadPool(threadPool);
    }

Thanks,
Lasantha

Re: Jetty6 Integration Questions

Posted by Lasantha Ranaweera <la...@opensource.lk>.
I would do bit more investigation on it :-) .

Thanks,
Lasantha

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.