Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by lanilim16 <la...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/13 23:33:00 UTC

Restricting queues being created

Hi,

I'm just curious if it's at all possible to add a restriction in the broker
of the list of machine who can actually write queues. We need this to ensure
security within our network.

Appreciate your help on this!

Lani

Re: Restricting queues being created

Posted by Torsten Mielke <tm...@redhat.com>.
Hi,

You can secure the broker using authentication and authorisation and hence restrict what users are able to access the broker and write to destinations.
See http://activemq.apache.org/security.html for more details.

Hope this helps

Torsten Mielke
tmielke.blogspot.com