Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2011/05/30 08:31:04 UTC

[C3] StAX pipeline improvement

Hi all guys,
I just received a feedback from Tatu Saloranta (the Woodstox author)
via Twitter[1] about the XMLOutputFactory.newInstance(); usage.
Does it make sense improve it before the release (which in I'm
terribly late but first attempts failed :P)
Have a nice day, all the best!
Simo

[1] http://twitter.com/#!/cowtowncoder/status/74898782231330816

http://www.99soft.org/