Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Ivano Luberti <lu...@archicoop.it> on 2010/10/01 09:23:11 UTC

Re: Release Torque-4.0-alpha1 soon? & set of supported databases

Do you know how many people are subscribed to the user list?

Il 30/09/2010 20.57, Thomas Fischer ha scritto:

>> 3) keep the larger possible user base: in this case devs should ask the
>> community and then see if the requests for asked dbs are satisfiable
>> with the available manpower
>>
> Good idea. I will do that.
>
>    Thomas

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
tel.: +39-050- 580959
tel/fax: +39-050-9711344
web: www.archicoop.it

Re: Release Torque-4.0-alpha1 soon? & set of supported databases

Posted by Ivano Luberti <lu...@archicoop.it>.
It was not a criticism, I would have done exactly the same thing :-) . I
cannot see myself another way to proceed.
I was just curious to know if someone has an idea of the Torque fan base.

Il 01/10/2010 9.26, Thomas Fischer ha scritto:

>>> Good idea. I will do that.
>>>

>> Do you know how many people are subscribed to the user list?
>>
> No idea, sorry. But contacting the users list is the best that came to my
> mind. In all cases better than nothing.
>
>     Thomas

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
tel.: +39-050- 580959
tel/fax: +39-050-9711344
web: www.archicoop.it

Re: Release Torque-4.0-alpha1 soon? & set of supported databases

Posted by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net>.