Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Song Liu <so...@outlook.com> on 2018/05/18 02:59:40 UTC

A DagRun created before this DAG discovered by scheduler

Hi,

I am developing the API based on Airflow for specific project purpose, that I meet one situation that:

- A new Dag is added into Airflow via. `/dag/create` API (add this Dag file into DAGS_FOLDER)

- Start to run this Dag via. `/dag/run` API (actually create a new DagRun)

If the `run` API is called after `create` API immediately, suppose the `run` API is working until the scheduler has discovered this Dag.
But from my result it shows that this new DagRun could be running finally even if it's created before DAG discovered by scheduler.

Is this matched with current scheduler behavior ?

Thanks,
Song