Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Dapeng <da...@spiralcomms.com> on 2010/01/26 09:47:14 UTC

how much runtime over head for hot redeployment

i place a unpacked application /images/ at [geronimo-home]/deploy/

contains several gb data(jpg, png), this folder will be actively updated
via ftp (to drop in more images)

is it the correct way to deploy the app?

Re: how much runtime over head for hot redeployment

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
I would suggest to use in place deployment style, for the deploy directory,
it is used for hot-deploy, which means once the folder is changed, a
redeploy will be triggered.

--
Ivan

Re: how much runtime over head for hot redeployment

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.