Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Darrell Porter <dp...@wiseconnect.com> on 2001/06/01 23:35:43 UTC

WAR file behavior and Tomcat 3.2.x

I've read the documentation.  I've added the unpackWARfiles="FALSE" to my
server.xml

Why is Tomcat still unpacking the WAR file into the WEBAPPS directory?
Should it not simply be unpacking files to WORK as it needs them?

I had heard that it was possible to encrypt or password-protect the WAR file
but I can find no instructions on configuring Tomcat to access these
encrypted files.  Any sources?

Thanks

Darrell Porter

"Only a man who can not conquer his deficiencies feels the need to convince
the world he has none."