Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Nathan Maves <Na...@Sun.COM> on 2006/07/18 17:11:22 UTC

Any thoughts on creating a different email alias for Tools?

Just seems that the ibatis list is being pounded by tools questions.
Since they are two separate identities that we should have them on
different lists.

Comments?

Nathan

Re: Any thoughts on creating a different email alias for Tools?

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.
I am already on the moderation list for dev/java/cs...what's one more? ;-)

Sign me up, I'll help with it.

Larry

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
It's OK with me.

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
Wondering about the future...are there any more tools on the horizon?  Do we
think there will be lots of tools?  If not, then I think
tools@ibatis.apache.org is OK.

Has the request for a Ruby list been made already?  If not, maybe we could
make a joint request for two new lists.

Jeff Butler

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.