Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com> on 2007/04/02 16:42:20 UTC

Re: Skinning Tags

Simon/Gary,
We can inherit from any skin in Trinidad already.
You use the <extends> element in the trinidad-skins.xml file and the
value that goes in there is the skin-id of the skin
you want to extend..
I'll add a demo if there isn't one already.
Thanks,
Jeanne

Re: Skinning Tags

Posted by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com>.
Ok, I added a demo and I added it to the FAQ Skinning wiki.
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Trinidad_Skinning_FAQ

Re: Skinning Tags

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Good to know! It seems that I missed that important update.