Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Josh G <jo...@gfunk007.com> on 2003/10/06 08:29:47 UTC

Start tomcat with a different server.xml?

Hi, I know it can be done, I just can't remember how to do it - how do I
make tomcat use a different server.xml file on startup?

Cheers,
-Josh

--
[ Josh 'G' McDonald ][ 0415 784 825 ][ http://www.gfunk007.com/ ]

Re: Start tomcat with a different server.xml?

Posted by David Rees <dr...@greenhydrant.com>.
On Sun, October 5, 2003 1at 1:29 pm, Josh G sent the following
> Hi, I know it can be done, I just can't remember how to do it - how do I
> make tomcat use a different server.xml file on startup?

RTFM: http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/RUNNING.txt

(RTFM is going to be my answer of the day!  ;-)

-Dave