Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/14 20:48:34 UTC

geronimo-config-groovy-transformer in trunk

The geronimo-config-groovy-transformer sub project in the server trunk
appears to be a bit of an orphan.  It is not built any more and none of
the projects contain an active dependency on it.  Nobody even really
seems to know anymore what it would be used for.  I'm planning on
deleting this from the server tree unless somebody speaks up on its
behalf in the next day or so.

Rick

Re: geronimo-config-groovy-transformer in trunk

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Dec 14, 2010, at 2:48 PM, Rick McGuire wrote:

> The geronimo-config-groovy-transformer sub project in the server trunk appears to be a bit of an orphan.  It is not built any more and none of the projects contain an active dependency on it.  Nobody even really seems to know anymore what it would be used for.  I'm planning on deleting this from the server tree unless somebody speaks up on its behalf in the next day or so.

So, IIRC, this was used to allow a groovy-based script to alter the dependencies of a module/plugin -- when the plugin was loaded. Correct?

--kevan