Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by xiaoxiongmao <54...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2021/10/07 03:52:29 UTC

Request to join SkyWalking slack

Dear Sir/Madam:
	I want to join SkyWalking slack. I found a problem that xxl-job agent do not support version 2.3.0 and I want to solve it, but I am not a apache committer. Can you help me, pls?

Panda(xiaoxiongmao)

Re: Request to join SkyWalking slack

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Slack invitation,
Join me on Slack -- it’s a faster, simpler way to work. Sign up here, from
any device:
https://join.slack.com/t/the-asf/shared_invite/zt-vlfbf7ch-HkbNHiU_uDlcH_RvaHv9gQ

Join skywalking channel after you joined.

xiaoxiongmao <54...@qq.com.invalid>于2021年10月7日 周四下午12:32写道:

> Dear Sir/Madam:
>         I want to join SkyWalking slack. I found a problem that xxl-job
> agent do not support version 2.3.0 and I want to solve it, but I am not a
> apache committer. Can you help me, pls?
>

> Panda(xiaoxiongmao)
>

> --
Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking
Apache Incubator
Apache ShardingSphere, ECharts, DolphinScheduler podlings
Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108