Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/21 22:25:08 UTC

Re: [log4j2] sys props driving me nuts

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 9:05 PM, Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 7:19 PM, Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I haven't been able to get to this so far this week. Been finishing up a
>> project for work. I should hopefully have enough time to merge this
>> tomorrow though.
>>

> Thank you for the update Matt.

Hi Matt,

Any chance of this getting in this week?

Thank you,
Gary

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Alright, feel free to continue on with the release. I have some failing
unit tests in this branch that seem to be related to hacky tests that try
to avoid cleanups rather than the implementation itself.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [log4j2] sys props driving me nuts

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.