Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Jan Hentschel <ja...@ultratendency.com> on 2017/05/15 20:17:31 UTC

[QUESTION] Change Findbugs to fail a build on error

Hi,

I filed ATLAS-1789 for fixing the Findbugs issues throughout the codebase. Currently these issues don’t let the build fail. Just want to start a discussion on whether to change the configuration to fail the build on Findbugs errors. Any opinions?

Best, Jan

Re: [QUESTION] Change Findbugs to fail a build on error

Posted by Apoorv Naik <an...@hortonworks.com>.
I think Nixon has a good point. I think it’s possible to configure apache Jenkins instance to fail any builds that add new issues. Let’s follow up with a PMC or Infra to make necessary changes to the Jenkins build job.

Posted by Nixon Rodrigues <ni...@freestoneinfotech.com>.
Jan,