Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by Tasos Vogiatzoglou <tv...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/09 21:19:35 UTC

Patch for .net 4, client profile and a fix for the name resolution bug

Hello all,

I am using log4net for various projects and recently I integrated it
into our build system. So I am attaching a patch with the following

1) Solutions/projects for vs2010
2) Solutions/projects for vs2010, .NET client profile
3) A fix for the name resolution in win7

I hope it helps.

Regards
Tasos Vogiatzoglou

Re: Patch for .net 4, client profile and a fix for the name resolution bug

Posted by Tasos Vogiatzoglou <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ron,

I've opened an issue and uploaded the patch as per your instructions.

Regards
Tasos Vogiatzoglou

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.