Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Rob Springer <rs...@etinternational.com> on 2009/10/06 16:17:37 UTC

QMF / C++ - SessionManager::getObjects() 2x?

Hey everyone - I'm just starting to use the QMF console API via C++, and
I've noticed odd behavior, and I was wondering if this is a bug, if I'm
using something incorrectly, or if something else is up.

My issue is that when I create a session manager and query it for
objects (on a broker on the local host for now), I have to query 2x
before I get data returned - the first time the object vector is empty
after the call.  Queries after that first call return good data.  I see
the same behavior with the qmf-console/ping example, as well, so that
serves as an example of what I'm doing, more-or-less.

Does anyone else see this behavior?  Is this intended, or is it a bug?

Thanks, all!
-Rob

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: QMF / C++ - SessionManager::getObjects() 2x?

Posted by Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>.
Rob,

This is certainly not the intended behavior.  Can you open a Jira so we
can track this issue?  Are you running 0.5 or the trunk?

Thanks,

-Ted