Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Bill Moseley <mo...@hank.org> on 2000/08/16 18:32:26 UTC

$r->custom_response

Apache/1.3.12 (Unix) mod_perl/1.24  Perl 5.6.0

In which handlers can $r->custom_response be set?

Is there any way to chain ErrorDocuments?  I'd like to add a header and do
some special logging on some errors, but let the normal error response do
its work.

And, as has been said before, it would be nice to be able to set up error
documents all within my module.  So, instead of this:

    ErrorDocument 302 /MISSING
    ErrorDocument 301 /MISSING
    <Location /MISSING>
        SetHandler perl-script
        PerlHandler Apache::SomeModule->error_document
    </Location>

I'd like to be able to do something like all within some handler:

    $r->custom_response( REDIRECT , \&error_document );
    $r->custom_response( MOVED , \&error_document );

But I guess that's an issue with Apache and not with mod_perl.

Thanks,

Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org