Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Pedro Giffuni <pf...@apache.org> on 2016/09/03 16:07:01 UTC

OOo extras

Hello;

FWIW, the apache-extras.org site that carried the OOo extras tarballs
has been redirected to the sourceforge site. The oooextras.mirror site
at sourceforge has a circular reference to the OOO Extras Web Site that
is now redundant.

Someone with access, please upload the Python-2.7.12 tar ball for extra
safety.

Regards,

Pedro.

Re: OOo extras

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Pedro Giffuni wrote:
> On 09/03/16 11:07, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
>> Someone with access, please upload the Python-2.7.12 tar ball for extra
>> safety.
> And while there, the dejavu fonts version 2.37 may be a good idea too.

Both uploaded. But you should join the OOoExtras admins too. If you have
a Sourceforge account, please let us/me know it so that you can become
an admin too. We are already 6 admins but we have room for more.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: OOo extras

Posted by Pedro Giffuni <pf...@apache.org>.

On 09/03/16 11:07, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
> Hello;
>
> FWIW, the apache-extras.org site that carried the OOo extras tarballs
> has been redirected to the sourceforge site. The oooextras.mirror site
> at sourceforge has a circular reference to the OOO Extras Web Site that
> is now redundant.
>
> Someone with access, please upload the Python-2.7.12 tar ball for extra
> safety.

And while there, the dejavu fonts version 2.37 may be a good idea too.

:)

Pedro.