Posted to builds@apache.org by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org> on 2019/02/24 12:40:31 UTC

Top Level Job Views

Hi All,

I can see some Top Level job views creeping back in to our Jenkins instance.

Will those in charge of the below projects please see to it they are
removed within 7 days , if they are still there then I will remove them
myself.

Thanks in advance.

Gav...

https://builds.apache.org/view/Heron%20Jobs/
https://builds.apache.org/view/MADlib-Monitor/
https://builds.apache.org/view/Sling-Monitor/
https://builds.apache.org/view/Ratis/

Re: Top Level Job Views

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Also:

https://builds.apache.org/view/taverna/

Re: Top Level Job Views

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi Gavin,

On Sun, 2019-02-24 at 12:40 +0000, Gavin McDonald wrote:
> https://builds.apache.org/view/Sling-Monitor/

I looked around and tried to move this to the 'S-Z' view, but could not
find way to do so. Any hints?

Thanks,

Robert