Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Prajjwal Laad <Pr...@india.nec.com> on 2020/07/29 10:53:37 UTC

AutoCorrelation functionality testing website down

Hi all,

This is regarding testing of the auto-correlation functionality.
We are using the website "https://challengers.flood.io/#about" to create load testing scripts.
The website is down for quite some time now.
We tried but could not find any information about the state of this website anywhere.
It would be helpful if anyone can share information about the state of the website.

Kindly let me know in case more information is required.

Best Regards
Prajjwal Laad

________________________________
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. It shall not attach any liability on the originator or NECTI or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of NECTI or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately.

Re: AutoCorrelation functionality testing website down

Posted by UBIK LOAD PACK Support <su...@ubikloadpack.com>.
Hello,

You can run it locally :

   - docker run --name challenge --log-driver=none -p 8080:8080 -e
   SECRET_KEY_BASE=allyourbases floodio/challenge

Secret can be whatever you want.

Regards

--

Regards
Ubik Load Pack <http://ubikloadpack.com> Team

Cordialement
L'équipe Ubik Load Pack <http://ubikloadpack.com>
Suivez-nous sur Twitter <http://twitter.com/ubikloadpack>

Re: AutoCorrelation functionality testing website down

Posted by UBIK LOAD PACK Support <su...@ubikloadpack.com>.
Hello,