Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/09/26 10:57:04 UTC

VOTE-RESULT (was Re: [vote] release of Trinidad plugins (1.2.3))

Hi,

we got five +1 votes:

-Matthias Wessendorf
-Andrew Robinson
-Grant Smith
-Simon Lessard
-Adam Winer

Afterwards, we got a -1 from Andrew Robinson, but he made a withdraw
of his -1 vote.

Note, that there is no veto on a release:
http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

But usually a -1 is a valid reason to rethink the release!
Not needed here, because the withdraw of Andrew's -1 ;-)

I'll follow up w/ the required announcement etc.

-Matthias

Re: VOTE-RESULT (was Re: [vote] release of Trinidad plugins (1.2.3))

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, absolutely, I agree.  Any reasonable -1 should be
taken seriously, even from a non-committer.

-- Adam

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
and, just checked

"at least three +1 votes were registered" doesn't say binding.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.