Posted to user@struts.apache.org by pl...@appert44.org on 2007/01/22 22:14:47 UTC

Re: [Struts 2] Database access [solved!]

It works !
Thanks for everybody's help !
The Struts 2 + Spring 2 + JPA + AJAX works with the Struts 2.04 version
(not with the 2.01 because of tags problem)

http://cwiki.apache.org/S2WIKI/struts-2-spring-2-jpa-ajax.html

I've solve another problem of the tutorial : the table is
quickstart.Person and not quickstart.person

I've also had to upgrade xwork-2.0-beta-1.jar to xwork-2.0.0.jar

Thanks again

Philippe