Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/06 01:16:12 UTC

2.3.0 major new features

I'd like to implement InAppBrowser in 2.3.0?

Also I'd like to migrate the Cordova.plist to config.xml for iOS:

Re: 2.3.0 major new features

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.
It would be great to see both of those land in 2.3.0!

Re: 2.3.0 major new features

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
+yeaaa

Re: 2.3.0 major new features

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Awesome sauce to everything -- now that we have consensus on iOS 5.0 it
frees us up for a lot of things.

Re: 2.3.0 major new features

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
huge!