Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Aris Cileli <ac...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/10 22:29:46 UTC

Looking for JackRabbit Webdav Client SSL examples

 I have a project that I used Jakarta Webdav Slide Api's. I am trying to
convert my code to JackRabbit.  Is there any code examples I could look at
and any good site you could recommend.

Thanks
Aris

Re: Looking for JackRabbit Webdav Client SSL examples

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com>.
hi

> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/sandbox/spi/spi2dav

that has been moved out of the sandbox ages ago. you can now find
it at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-spi2dav

as described http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jackrabbit-jcr-server.html
the aim of the client defined in spi2dav is to provide remoting
functionality of JCR API calls and doesn't represent a regular
webdav client.

one additional note: the dav client utilities used in the spi2dav
project is located in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-webdav/

regards
angela

Re: Looking for JackRabbit Webdav Client SSL examples

Posted by aris35489 <ac...@gmail.com>.
I read somewhere there is a sample project in the sandbox, but I can not find
any samples.
an someone help please?

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/sandbox/spi/spi2dav