Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2006/01/14 00:16:57 UTC

[scm] [ApacheDS] Further reorg in preparation for OSGi completed

There were a few things that we want to do in the 1.1 branch with OSGi
however if the two branches in the future are too different then moving
bug fixes between them could get hard.  So I rearranged what is to
eventually be the 1.0 branch, so it separates some modules as elements
of a standalone simple build as opposed to one for OSGi.  Many of the
server prefixed projects in apacheds moved to
apacheds/standalone/simple.  Here's a map of the movements:

apacheds/server -> apacheds/standalone/simple/jndi
apacheds/server-ssl -> apacheds/standalone/simple/ssl    (some of this
needs to be isolated for reuse)
apacheds/server-unit -> apacheds/standalone/simple/unit
apacheds/server-main -> apacheds/standalone/simple/main (builds the uber
jar)

I also removed many dependencies in pom files thanks to the new
heiarchy.  The heirarchy reflects interdependencies with apacheds
subsystems and components.

The whole project from directory/trunks should compile without problems
now for MINA, ApacheDS (non-OSGi), common, and asn1.

Alex