Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Daniel Wertheim <da...@wertheim.se> on 2010/07/05 18:58:36 UTC

Fwd: Problems with IndexSearcher

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Wertheim <da...@wertheim.se>
Date: 2010/7/5
Subject: Problems with IndexSearcher
To: lucene-net-user@lucene.apache.org

Hi,

Isn't it possible to create an instance of an IndexSearcher for a directory
that is empty? Note, I don't consume it, just create it, still there's an
exception thrown:

"no segments* file found in Lucene.Net.Store.SimpleFSDirectory"

If I create an writer first, everything works fine.

//Daniel

Re: Problems with IndexSearcher

Posted by Daniel Wertheim <da...@wertheim.se>.
Thanks for a detailed answer.