Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2008/09/29 02:48:38 UTC

Click, Etch, Tashi (Was: up-to-date list of projects in incubation)

David Crossley wrote:

> Today i wanted a list of all projects that are
> currently in incubation. However that is not easy.
>
> The two main places are:
> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/
> [2] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule
>
> However some podlings are missing from both lists.
>
> I reviewed the general@ incubator mail list for all
> of 2008 and correlated the lists. The following podlings
> are missing from the reporting schedule:
>
> Thrift - started in February 2008. It did report in July,
> so i added it to that group.
>
> Click - started in July 2008. Not yet reported.
> Etch - started in September 2008. Not yet reported.
> Tashi - started in September 2008. Not yet reported.
> so i added those three to the "Monthly" group.

So now Click and Etch need to add themselves into the
table at http://incubator.apache.org/projects/
I know that you have your reports set up and are listed
on the side menu, but missing from the table.

Tashi still has no status page.

Instructions are at
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html#bootstrap