Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by kristian meier <kr...@jentro.com> on 2003/06/16 16:09:10 UTC

meta-tool ant-task new method has a typo

maybe you want to change below method into   public void setPostfix(
String postfix )

kristian

 /**
     * Set the file type to be used for meta info type
     * documents.  May be one of "xinfo" or "xtype".
     *
     * @param force the flag for forcing output
     */
    public void setPostfox( String postfix )
    {
        if( postfix.equalsIgnoreCase( "xtype" )
          || postfix.equalsIgnoreCase( "xinfo" ) )
        {
            m_postfix = "." + postfix;
        }

Re: meta-tool ant-task new method has a typo

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

kristian meier wrote:

> maybe you want to change below method into   public void setPostfix(
> String postfix )

That little feature only went in this morning and I havn't had a chance
to test it properly.
Thanks for the heads-up!

Cheers, Steve.

--