Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by sblackmon <sb...@apache.org> on 2017/07/05 18:48:04 UTC

[DISCUSS] Gradute Streams as TLP

Hello,

The Streams PPMC has discussed [1] and voted [2] to graduate to TLP.

In preparation for an IPMC vote on the matter, we’ve updated our project status xml [3] and corresponding whimsy podlingStatus [4], completed an Apache Maturity Model Assessment [5], and drafted a proposed charter [6].

We’d appreciate any feedback you can provide at this stage to help ensure the project has all bases covered to become a successful Apache TLP.

Thank you for your consideration.

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/64738d9382b094bb52a733e7d44f5497eecc04fae4255366abc0270b@<dev.streams.apache.org>
[2]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/cd17d49769b85a8cda14cd16624032c0ddb02e8e707545082c5fc893@<dev.streams.apache.org>
[3]
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/streams.html
[4]
https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/streams#podlingStatus
[5]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STREAMS/Apache+Maturity+Model+Assessment+for+Streams
[6]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STREAMS/Proposed+Charter

Re: [DISCUSS] Gradute Streams as TLP

Posted by sblackmon <sb...@apache.org>.

In a discussion [1] on private@streams started on 7/5/17 there was strong support from PPMC including 3 mentors for the proposed charter. PPMC members not proposed for PMC had a chance to request they be added to proposed PMC, but none did.

We plan to push forward and start a VOTE on the matter of graduation today, but this DISCUSS will remain open as well for any questions from IPMC.

Steve

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/dd5f60bfd6ecbd41eca42467f13a10759d2ea9cb3fc2af93ecfefb6c@<private.streams.apache.org>

Posted by sblackmon <sb...@apache.org>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.