Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Maximilian Weißböck <Ma...@sphinx.at> on 2007/06/27 19:18:40 UTC

Problems with ognl 2.7

We just upgraded to Tapestry 4.1.2 but have some ognl problems.
So far we found two expressions that do no longer work:

"ognl:components.productSaleTable.tableRow.totalPriceInCent / 100.0"

It throws this error: Caused by: compile error: ) is missing

The second one is

"ognl:ordersPerShopLoop.index % 2 == 0"

and it throws this error: Caused by: compile error: invalid types for ==

Has the syntax of ognl canged in 2.7, and if yes, where can I find the doc?

Thanks, Max

Re: Problems with ognl 2.7

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
The syntax hasn't changed .....just the runtime.   If you file a JIRA issue
here it should be fairly easy to fix.

http://jira.opensymphony.com/browse/OGNL

Most jira issues are fixed within a day or two of filing - but you'll have
to use the new 2.7.1-SNAPSHOT version to see the fixes. (which is deployed
to the maven2 snapshot repo
http://opencomponentry.com/repository/m2-snapshot-repo/ )

On 6/27/07, Maximilian Weißböck <Ma...@sphinx.at> wrote:

> We just upgraded to Tapestry 4.1.2 but have some ognl problems.
> So far we found two expressions that do no longer work:
>
> "ognl:components.productSaleTable.tableRow.totalPriceInCent / 100.0"
>
> It throws this error: Caused by: compile error: ) is missing
>
> The second one is
>
> "ognl:ordersPerShopLoop.index % 2 == 0"
>
> and it throws this error: Caused by: compile error: invalid types for ==
>
> Has the syntax of ognl canged in 2.7, and if yes, where can I find the
> doc?
>
> Thanks, Max

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer