Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by "Gandhi, Vineet" <vi...@optum.com> on 2019/01/03 06:53:13 UTC

Camel 3.0 API doubt

Hi,

I am working on some camel jira and found camelContext(CamelContext.java) API has changed a lot to what was in 2.x release.
Can someone guide me the example of how to load routeDefinition in camelcontext in 3.0.

Regards,
Vineet

Re: Camel 3.0 API doubt

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
Some methods have been moved to ModelCamelContext. So most of the times,
you should be able to use

   camelContext.adapt(ModelCamelContext.class).myOldMethod(...)

--
Guillaume Nodet