Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ma...@mlp-ag.com on 2002/04/17 15:47:27 UTC

problem with attribute: visibility

Hi, I´m trying to use the visibility-attribute but it doens´t work.

I´m using fop 0.20.01. and all I get is the following:

Warning: property - "visibility" is not implemented yet.

Has it something to do with the Fop version I´m using?

What I actually want to do is to create a blank line (fo:table-row)...

Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance

Markus

Re: problem with attribute: visibility

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Markus.Lehr@mlp-ag.com wrote:
> What I actually want to do is to create a blank line (fo:table-row)...

If you want to have space between lines rather than
an explicit empty row in a table, use space-before
or space-after on blocks in the following respective
preceding row. This has the advantage that the space
wont show up around page breaks.
Don't tell any somewhat professional typographer if you
are providing space by using table cells with nbsps,
you'll be flogged out of town.

J.Pietschmann

RE : problem with attribute: visibility

Posted by Nicolas Mazziotta <Ni...@ulg.ac.be>.
Go there:
http://xml.apache.org/fop/implemented.html
Visibility attribute is not implemented yet: this means FOP can't handle
it
yet. No version of FOP can so far (I think).
N. Mazziotta