Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de> on 2014/11/06 21:28:26 UTC

PDFBox 2 and documentation

Hi,

could you do me a favor and drop some keywords about what improved/is new in PDFBox 2 compared to 1.8 and a link to the package/class so I could some create some introductory material for the documentation. Best would be to add it to PDFBOX-2340.

This could be something like

- better support for shadings (see …)
- cleaned up rendering API ( see PDFRenderer … )

Thanks in advance

Maruan

Re: PDFBox 2 and documentation

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.