Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Charles Duffy <ch...@dyfis.net> on 2013/10/24 00:27:38 UTC

SSH support for wagon-ssh [WAGON-403, PATCH]

Howdy, all --

I have a patch attached to http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/WAGON-403 which
adds support for using an SSH agent to authenticate with the native-Java
provider (whereas previously this required the native provider, supporting
scp but not sftp).

This has been in the bugtracker for three weeks without feedback. Any
chance I could get some notes with respect to any changes necessary for
this to be accepted upstream?

This was created as a work-for-hire by Indeed, Inc; we have a CCLA on file.

Thanks,
-- Charles Duffy
charles@dyfis.net

Re: SSH support for wagon-ssh [WAGON-403, PATCH]

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
applied.
Thanks!

--