Posted to commits@couchdb.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/01/04 22:43:00 UTC

[Couchdb Wiki] Update of "Frequently asked questions" by mdornseif

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Couchdb Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by mdornseif:
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Frequently_asked_questions

The comment on the change is:
added pointer to doc._conflicts

    * [#how_much_stuff How Much Stuff can I Store in CouchDB?]
    * [#how_sequences How Do I Do Sequences?]
    * [#how_replication How Do I Use Replication?]
+   * [#how_find_conflicts How do I find out which conflicts occurred during replication]
    * [#how_spread_load How can I spread load across multiple nodes?]
    * [#how_fast_views How Fast are CouchDB Views?]
    * [#why_no_mnesia Why Does CouchDB Not Use Mnesia?]
@@ -89, +90 @@

  }}}

  Where $source_database and $target_database can be the names of local database or full URIs of remote databases. Both databases need to be created before they can be replicated from or to.
+
+ [[Anchor(how_find_conflicts)]]
+ == How do I review conflicts occured during replication? ==
+
+ Use a view like this:
+
+ {{{
+ map: function(doc) {if(doc._conflicts){emit(null,null);}}
+ }}}

  [[Anchor(how_spread_load)]]
  == How can I spread load across multiple nodes? ==