Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/22 10:54:49 UTC

"mvn site" speed

Is it just me, or does mvn site take way too long to run?

I can build the jar files faster, which is saying somethinig.

Is there any way to improve the mvn site speed?   Trying to work on
documentation is kinda hard when turnaround time is 20 minutes.

Re: "mvn site" speed

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, it's kinda why I don't do many patches.

It takes me 10 minutes to download a new svn snapshot, and 10 minutes
to build it.   In the "good old days" of cvs and ant, it seemed to go
a lot faster.

Re: "mvn site" speed

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.