Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Florin Vancea <fv...@maxiq.ro> on 2003/04/16 17:28:49 UTC

Include/exclude in ejb plugin

I would find useful (yes, for my own selfish purposes :) ) the
includes/excludes mechanism over maven.ejb.src directory.
That is, I have to set maven.ejb.src to a dir where there are also other
files I do not want to put in the ejb jar (jDeveloper is the reason, if you
ask).
A mechanism to exclude some files from being copied into the ejb jar would
make me very happy.

Well, actually I _am_ happy, since I did the adjustment in my copy of Maven.

I even tried to prepare a patch for that adjustment in the hope it gets into
the "official" ejb plugin, but I'm stuck with the EOL issue.
To my shame, I could not produce a correct patch for
...../plugins-build/ejb/plugin.properties, because the version in HEAD has
the line endings "the other way" compared to my version.

If you think such non-disturbing feature (i.e includes/excludes) would be a
plus and want my patch, please tell me how to overcome the line ending issue
and I'll post the patch to the list.

Florin

P.S. I'm on Windows, command-line cvs.