Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by azure_ss <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/28 05:22:31 UTC

something that combines pattern file appender and rolling file appender in 1.2.11?

Hi, I am wondering if there is some way to achieve something that combines
pattern file appender and rolling file appender? For example, I have
multiple threads writing to different files, the file name is based on the
property I passed in(the thread id or session id). and each log file should
be rollable like the rolling file appender. I wrote a
patternrollingfileappender in the past for 1.2.10. Just wondering if such
feature is already supported in 1.2.11 or not?

Re: something that combines pattern file appender and rolling file appender in 1.2.11?

Posted by azure_ss <se...@gmail.com>.
I developed a PatternRollingFileAppender for log4net for 1.2.11. You can
download it from here:
http://log4netprfappender.codeplex.com/