Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jp4 <jo...@hnpsolutions.com> on 2006/12/28 19:23:11 UTC

Maven, clover and the Axis2 aar plugin

I am wondering if anyone has attempted to create an instrumented aar file
using clover?  I am attempting to deploy my webservices inside an
application server container using cargo so that I can get some code
coverage stats.  Basically, my problem is that when I use the maven2 aar
plugin, the foo-1.0.aar file is installed into the local repository but the
foo-1.0-clover.aar file is not.  I can see when it is installing the
foo-1.0-clover.aar file it is writing it to foo-1.0.aar in the repository,
which is subsequently overwritten with the non-instrumented foo-1.0.aar
file.

I am curious if anyone has had the same issue, and if so how did you resolve
it?  Like I said before, all of the artifacts are built properly see below,
but the foo-1.0-clover.aar isn't installed in the repository properly.

target/foo-1.0.aar
target/clover/foo-1.0-clover.aar

Thanks,

jp4