Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by de...@lenya.apache.org on 2006/02/05 15:39:17 UTC

[zone] - [lenya.trunk.update] lenya-trunk build clean failed

At lenya.zones.apache.org
[lenya.trunk.update] lenya-trunk build clean failed

Please resolve possible conflicts by hand login into the zone server and looking at  /export/home/lenya/src/lenya-trunk

See logfile: http://lenya.zones.apache.org/log/zone.log

Re: [zone] - [lenya.trunk.update] lenya-trunk build clean failed

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
El dom, 05-02-2006 a las 14:39 +0000, dev@lenya.apache.org escribió:
> At lenya.zones.apache.org
> [lenya.trunk.update] lenya-trunk build clean failed
>
> Please resolve possible conflicts by hand login into the zone server and looking at  /export/home/lenya/src/lenya-trunk
>
> See logfile: http://lenya.zones.apache.org/log/zone.log

I fixed the error which was caused by the local.b.p and the recent move
of the pubs.

Further I activated notification for the branch building.

BTW the logfile in this mail was not correct I fixed the script in this
regard as well.

Please help fixing errors on zone when they occur.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"