Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Victor Goff <vg...@verizon.net> on 2013/08/02 16:01:16 UTC

After updating to Version 4, I had to return to Version 3.4.1.1

I have an iMac and after updating to V4, I had to return to V3.4.1.1 because I could not type a letter in any of the fonts without great difficulty.  The image on the screen and cursor did not match up.

RE: After updating to Version 4, I had to return to Version 3.4.1.1

Posted by "Brian P. Seay" <br...@hotmail.com>.
   I also went back to Version 3.4, the 4.0 doesn't work correctly on windows 7 or 8. I've noticed most of my problems in the spreadsheets, that's where I spend most of my time.

Brian