Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2017/10/04 08:21:07 UTC

default-no-eca

Hi,

We still have the default-no-eca delegator definition in entityengine.xml

I believe it was used when OFBiz was still using a workflow engine (Shark was the last). I don't see any needs now, but maybe by Hans with Activiti.

So my question: should we get rid of it? Else we should simply document it in entityengine.xml with the other delegator (a simple sentence)

Thanks

Jacques

Re: default-no-eca

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.