Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2015/03/26 17:42:06 UTC

Jenkins build is back to normal : Mahout-Quality #3015

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Mahout-Quality/3015/changes>

Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : Mahout-Quality #3015

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.
Great! That test uses random generators, so it's not always deterministic and hence may fail at times. I see it too.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.
I believe all '0.10.0' bugs r tagged as of now, nevertheless its a googd
idea to go thru all 1.0 bugs and see which ones can be targeted for 0.10.0
or 0.10.1 .

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.