Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by pr...@cox.net on 2016/04/26 01:22:59 UTC

opemoffice 4.1.2

I just update to 4.1.2 and when I click on the Icon, office opens to the first  page but I can not open any of the programs in the box.. I had an older version on my computer for a long time . I had a file in the Excel program with all my pass words in that file and God knows where they are now. I do have a short cut  on my desk top but it will not open the file. I am in dyer need of the passwords. Can you help
I have looked in  Programs and open office is downloaded but I can not get it to work.

My phone number is 805 965 1357
cell 805 729 2944
HELP PLEASE

Re: opemoffice 4.1.2

Posted by John Caruso <mi...@aol.com>.
I hope you have a complete backup you can go to for a prior version. I have used AnyPassword for years which gives you the option of exporting a CSV file which I do on a somewhat regular basis. When I get the CSV file it opens fine in the appropriate OO app and then I pretty it up and print it and put in a secure pace. I do not know if Any Password is available for Linux but you might try. A paper copy is more safe than an electronic copy, give the vagaries of electronics. Good luck.