Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Corrin, Simon P" <sp...@cbe.ab.ca> on 2009/11/02 17:52:57 UTC

Tomcat 5.5.20 Installation Issues for IIS Redirect

Hello,

I am new at this, but am having some trouble getting Tomcat 5.5.20
installed the way I would like to.  I am trying to install the Windows
EXE for version 5.5.20 which seems to work fine.  The next part is where
I am having issues.  I am trying to set it up to run Single Sign On
through IIS and need to modify the worker.properties file for example.
Yet, the file is not in the config folder and doesn't exist in the
installation.  When I go to the SRC file it is in there, but does not
get installed for some reason.  I did see the documentation on setting
up the IIS Redirect but I don't have the files they are looking for as a
part of my installation.  Can anyone help me out to get this version
installed correctly so I can use IIS Redirect to set up SSO?

Thanks in advance for your help on this.

Thanks!

Simon.